Search

2014-06-08

Products worth repurchasing

Hello Glitterjunkies!

- Happy Father's Day! - 

Some products are just so amazing, you'd like to have an eternal supply of them.
Those products you know you'll keep repurchasing for as long as they are available.
I have a few products like that, that I want to share with you. Here's a little list I put together with some. I hope this gives you some inspiration and maybe you can find some new loves. ;)



I have to talk about Elnett in this post. I've tried a lot of hairsprays but none of them beats this. I have so many backups of this, it's embarrasing. This is seriously the best thing ever. And if you can buy it in a set or on sale (which it usually is) it is not even that expensive!


My favourite powder ever, Stay Matte from Rimmel, is definitely repurchase worthy. I mean, this sets my make up without making me look cakey. It gives just a tiny amount of extra coverage, it is not expensive, you don't need a lot of product. This ticks all the boxes for me.


The next product I have to mention in this blogpost, is this 5 seconds blur cream from Garnier. I use this as my primer and Oh My God, it keeps my makeup in place the whole day! Which is insane, considering that my makeup is nearly gone after 3 hours without this. I'm repurchasing this until I can't repurchase it anymore (which will be a sad day).


I have repurchased this cuticle butter about three times already, since I discovered it about a year ago. That is how much I love this. As you can see, I'm talking about the Lemony Flutter cream by Lush. I use this on cuticles, elbows, knees and sometimes even my feet. This stuff is amazing and this little pot lasts you a very long time.



My favourite foundation ever is Match Perfection by Rimmel. This matches me perfectly, looks dewy but not like a discoball. I mean, I haven't found anything that makes my face look so flawless.
So yep, definitely buying this one again. I have already in fact, multiple times.


The blush that goes with any makeup look. It's not like I'm going to run out of this quickly, because you don't need a lot of product to get a lovely colour, but if I ever do I'm buying this again. It's flower power by Gosh cosmetics. It's a barbie pink that gives me the most natural flush. I adore this and use it almost every day.



The blackest eyeliner ever is the geleyeliner from Maybelline. This has been going strong for more than a year now and I still have more than half of the pot left. For me it is the easiest way to apply my eyeliner and the only form of eyeliner that allows me to create a wing without taking forever. So if I run out, I'm running to the store to get another one.



I need to buy another one of this. This is the long lasting lipstick by Kate Moss for Rimmel in 107. And it is my favourite red. I love this colour so much. Also, can you tell I love Rimmel? 
Haha, but anyway though, you have to go swatch this. It is red, matte and it absolutely perfect.



The next product I have to mention is the I <3 stage eyeshadow base by Essence. This stuff is super cheap and beats all other eyeshadow primers in my opinion. It keeps my eyeshadows locked into place the whole day and it als keeps my eyeliner from moving around,which is great!
Seriously guys, try this out!



The last product I want to mention has stolen my mascara loving heart. This is the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl from Dior and even though there are some great drugstore mascaras out there, nothing beats this. It lenghtens like crazy, volumises my lashes and keeps a curl wonderfully. It's a shame it's so expensive because I'd buy a couple at once, so I'd never run out. 

These are just a few of the products I buy again and again, just because I love them so much and I can't imagine my makeup life without them.

Let me know what products you keep repurchasing in the comments! 

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten