Search

2014-08-26

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear concealer | Review

Hello Glitterjunkies!

Do you ever really wanna buy fancy makeup? Like really fancy makeup, just because.
Well I had that urge the other day and obviously I had to give in to it.

And so I bought the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear concealer.
Okay... first of all don't make me repeat that, because that is the longest freaking name ever.

As I have owned this for a little while now, I thought I'd tell you all my thoughts about this rather expensive concealer.





Without any makeup on my face. As you can see my dark circles aren't too bad but you can see some darkness under my eyes and quite some redness.



It looks like I literally photoshopped my right undereye area. This is in the colour 01 Light.

I looooove this concealer. It covers, brightens and makes my skin look allround perfect.
Also it is on the expensive side but a little goes such a long way, so in the end it's not a crazy amount of money.

I got mine at parfumswinkel.be for €21,12. If you buy this at an Estée Lauder counter or somewhere else you will probably pay between €25 and €30, just so you know. 



Full face: 
~ Essence All About Matt! oil free makeup in 10 Matt Beige
~ Essence Wild Craft eyebrow kit
~ Catrice clear eyebrow gel
~ Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara
~ Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear concealer in 01 Light
~ Kiko bronzing powder in 104
~ Gosh Flower Power blush
~ Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 005 Silky Beige
~ Essence lipstick in Natural Beauty

I would definitely recommend this concealer as it doesn't crease on me and it covers my dark circles perfectly. I don't know if this would be an option for people with really bad dark circles or other issues underneath there eyes, but for people like me it is perfect!

What is your favourite concealer?

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten