Search

2014-09-02

When words fail, music speaks | September 2014

Hello Glitterjunkies!

It's time for an update on what I've been listening to lately. The last time I told you about my favourite music was back in March! So here we go...


This was part of my August favourites so I have to add it here! It is Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. It's such a fun, uplifting song.


Ed Sheeran is a babe and my favourite ever. I love this song so much. 


I used to be obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and I bawled when they split. So obviously Nick Jonas deserves an honorable mention. Next to that I also really like this song.


Sometimes I just have bad day. But this song just always makes me feel 'fancy' again and that's why this is a favourite.


Summer anthem right here! Even though summer is basically over, I still adore this song as it brings back so many memories.


If you ever are really frustrated or just really mad, this is your song. Seriously though it is the perfect song to scream along to. Lucy Hale nailed it with this one.


Jason Mraz makes perfect music and I can't get over it. This song is so cute and beautiful. You have to listen to it!


My main man, Troye Sivan is a genius. Not only is he one of the funniest youtubers out there, his music is insane. He's so talented it makes my head spin.

This is it, for now. If you have any songs or artists you think I should listen to, than please let me know in the comments! I love discovering new people and new music!

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten