Search

2014-04-20

Eveyday Makeup Routine | Photo tutorial

Hello Glitterjunkies!

Today I am going to show you my every day makeup look
and this through a photo tutorial.
I hope you enjoy it!



These are all the products I use on a daily base. Just a little disclaimer: I know this is a lot, you obviously don't have to wear so much makeup every day. But I like makeup a lot and I love wearing a full face. 



I obviously started with my moisturizer and my spf. I the first photo I also already applied my primer and my foundation, which is the Rimmel Match Perfection. I also filled in my eyebrows.
The second picture shows all the products I used.







Time for my eyemakeup. I started with my eyeshadow primer (Essence). After that I applied the pink eyeshadow all over my lid, this is called Forever Pink (L'Oréal). I my crease I put Last Night a Cookie Saved My Life (Essence). This is from the Limited collection that is now in store!
I used my favourite Maybelline gel eyeliner and applied tons of High Impact mascara (Clinique).




Time for concealer! I use the camouflage cream (Catrice) for highlighting under my eyes. The light reflecting concealer (Catrice) doesn't really reflect light, but it gives me high coverage instead, perfect for blemishes and other imperfections. I then highlighted my inner corners and used the same brown eyeshadow under my eyes and blended this really well.




Next up are my face powders. I bronzed and contoured with this Natural bronzer (Rimmel). My blush is called Flower Power (Gosh) and is the perfect every day pink. For setting my makeup into place I always use my thrustworty Stay Matt powdet (Rimmel), don't worry btw I have a brand new one already waiting to be used!








After all that I finished it up with my Guerlain pearls for a soft highlight and I lined my lips with a natural looking lipliner. I used a lipgloss in Princess (Dior) and spritzed some Setting Spray over my face (Elf).

That is it! My everyday makeup look! 


Here have a silly photo of me, getting tired of taking serious pictures! (excuse the mess)

I hope you found this somewhat helpful, or that you're curiosity is cured ;) 

Let me know what products you use daily!

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten