Search

2013-05-12

I bought a new hairdryer!

Hello Glitterjunkies!

As you can see from the title, I bought a new hairdryer!
And I am so excited about it!

My old one was making all these strange noises and I am pretty positive that I might've exploded eventually!

Anyways... On to my new beauty! :D

I bought the Philips Salondry Pro 2300 W

This is what the box looks like:


 What it promises...




 When I got my new toy out of the box, this is what I found:




 As you can see it has two extra pieces to make styling your hair easier. 
Here you can see a close up:



The round big 'thing' is called a diffuser and it helps to create volume. 
The little one is called a concentrator and is perfect for precise blowdrying, also ideal when you want to blowdry your hair straight!

I have used it this morning and.. I love it!
It is perfect to straighten my hair (as I like it to be) without being frizzy! How lovely!
Also the diffuser did a great job on my mums hair, which is shorter and naturally more wavy than mine.

The only thing that I don't like about it, is that I won't be able to take it with me whenever I travel.
But hey, I'll find a way to fix that!

The salondry pro cost me €42,99.
You can buy it here (Belgium only), here and here.





Love
Sophie

I am in no way affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this blogpost. Nor did any brands sponsor me. This is purely my own opinion. All photos are mine, unless stated otherwise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten