Search

2013-05-17

Lush Lemony Flutter | Review

Hello Glitterjunkies!

Today I'd like to share my thoughts with you on a product that is loved by many...
























Lemony Flutter by Lush!
This is my first Lush product I've ever bought and I've been using it for some time now.

It is supposed to be a cuticle butter. But you can literally use it on every dry spot you have on your body.

Personally, I love the smell. It smells like lemons (as the name says), very citrus-y. :D
It is a very heavy smell at first, but fot those who don't like the smell there's hope!
It doesn't linger very long after you've applied it!

























The texture is (unfortunately) very butter-like, which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so darn greasy!
This is the reason why I only apply this on my cuticles, elbows and knees at night, right before I go to bed. Since those are my personal 'dry spots'.








































But does it work?
YES! It works wonderfully! If you can put aside the fact that you can't touch anything after you've applied it, you'll love it! It has been working miracles on my elbows especially. You have to consistent though. Skip one night and you'll have to start all over again. But I can live with that.








































The little pot you can see at the beginning of this post cost me €10.95
Not cheap, but a little goes a long way. So in the end it is worth it.
Lush is available online and in stores around the world.

My personal conclusion: I love it, perfect for those extra dry spots. I wouldn't recommend using it as a full bodymoisturizer though, because it feels like actual butter on the skin.

Love
Sophie

I am in no way affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this blogpost. Nor did any brands sponsor me. This is purely my own opinion. All photos are mine, unless stated otherwise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten