Search

2014-04-27

FOTD | Purple eyes

Hello Glitterjunkies!

Today I have a FOTD (face of the day) for you all.
I wore this look last friday to school.
I love switching it up and using some colour in my looks, I know this might be a heavy look for some, especially to wear in the daytime. But I thoroughly enjoy it!
And I hope you do to!




These are all the products I used for this look. I went for a purple eye look with a muted hot pink lip. Perfect for this kinda-good-but-not-so-amazing weather we've been having in Belgium lately.

I did my base as I always do it, so there are no suprises in that.


I used the four eyeshadows marked with a red X in the picture. This is my ELF palette btw. The brownish colour is perfect to apply in the crease to later improve your blending.

I used the blue-ish purple colour in the crease and applied a mixture of the other purples on my eyelid.


I also managed (for once) to create a small winged eyeliner


For lips I kept it simple with a hot pink lipliner and a soft pink lipgloss, to create the perfect muted tone.


Do you ever incorporate colour in your looks? Or are you more a neutral kinda girl?
Let me know in the comments!

Love always

Sophie


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten