Search

2014-04-29

Makeup Inspiration 2 | Tanya Burr, Michelle Obama, Selena Gomez, Nicki Minaj

Hello Glitterjunkies!

I was browsing through my statistics today and I saw that the makeup inspiration post I did a while ago, is my most popular post. So I figured I'd throw in another version!


First up, let's talk about Tanya Burr. She's a youtuber turned megastar who has her own line of lipglosses and nailpolishes. She's featured in tons of magazines and never fails to look absolutely gorgeous. You can leave it to Tanya to make the simplest makeup look glamorous!
Also, she makes tutorials.. How much easier does it get!

Tanya's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/pixi2woo



Next up is the first lady herself. Mrs. Obama does makeup well. Her smokey eyes are always on point and fit her skintone perfectly. And she doesn't overdo it! Perfect inspiration for ladies with darker skin who want to look absolutely stunning! And even though I am the palest person ever, I do get some inspiration out of this too! :D


Want simple everyday makeup that looks extremely sexy? Selena Gomez is your person to look for inspiration. Her bronzed skin, subtle red lips and lined eyes are perfect for everyday wear but will make every boy swoon when they look at you.


Last but not least is this crazy woman. Nicki Minaj goes all out. Big false lashes, barbie pink lips and pink glitter eyeshadow that is probably a pain to get off. But she rocks it so well. This is the person I look to when I want to be creative and crazy with my makeup. Not all days have to be neutral days! Colour is your best friend (maybe not in such extreme ways, but still..)


I really hope you liked this installment of makeup inspiration!

Love always

Sophie 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten