Search

2014-05-13

Apologies and an update

Hello Glitterjunkies!

First of all I want to apologize for not posting for so long. This last week has been kicking my butt. Schoolwork has been piles on piles of work, not to mention it is almost time for finals.

But the presentations are finally coming to an end and I've prepared the most of my subjects, so everything will go back to normal soon.

My schedule of Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday will resume next week. 
I'll try and post at least once this week as well.

Also, there is a something I am looking forward to, which I want to share with you.



After my finals I am going to Rome, Italy!!!!

I will be raiding the local Sephora, so if you have any suggestions on what I should definitely get, please let me know! I am dying to get some recommendations.

Also if you have any recommendations in general for Rome, let them know in the comments or hit me up on twitter. (@SophieClaeys)

Thank you so much for being patient with me,

I hope to hear some recommendations from you soon! :D

Love always

Sophie

Credit picture: http://langopedia.ru/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten