Search

2014-05-27

My favourite youtubers | TuesdaysTip

Hello Glitterjunkies!

It's the end of the month and that means favourites time.
As my favourites video isn't edited yet, I thought I'd share some of my favourite youtubers.
So we can all enjoy some extremely talented people on youtube.

I hope you like seeing some of my favourites.

First up is Jaclyn Hill, if you like perfect makeup, this is your girl. She is amazing at tutorials and is such a sweet and lovely girl. I am absolutely obsessed with her!


I have a thing for British youtubers. My favourite makeup girl is Tanya Burr. She is slowly turning into a celebrity but she hasn't forgotten where her roots are and still films amazing looks.



Another Brit is Zoe Sugg, better known as Zoella. She is sometimes a beauty girl but she usually sticks to funny videos. With once in a while a very serious topic. She gives very good advice but is also very funny and insanely pretty!


Another makeup girl I love is Nikkie from Nikkietutorials. She is a Dutchie who films her tutorials in English. (a bit like me) So I have to like her. She does tutorials that keep you inspired and thinking outside of the box, which is always a good thing.


I think these guys will keep you busy for a while. If you'd like to see more of my favourite youtubers (I have A LOT) please let me know, so I can do this again!

I hop you're all well.

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten