Search

2014-09-20

How I get ready FAST | Video

Hello Glitterjunkies!

It's time for another video!
In this one I show you what hair and makeup I do when I have to get out of the door quickly!
Obviously you could just roll out of bed, put on some clothes and get going. But this is for those days where you do want to look quite presentable.

Click on the picture to be redirected to youtube.

With this I thought I'd give you a few extra tips that you can incorporate in your daily routine so that you can spend those extra 5 minutes in your warm and comfy bed.

1. If you know you don't have a lot of time to get ready the next day, decide the night before what makeuplook you're going to wear and lay it all out at the place where you usually do your beautifying.

2. Don't try and do crazy looks that day. Stick to what you know works for you. If you're not a master at a  winged liner, don't do a winged liner when in a hurry. That's just asking for disaster!

3. If you have naturally curly hair and don't like the look of it (like myself) style your hair the night before. I know it sounds weird, but if I straighten my hair the night before, I'll just have to touch it up the next morning. 

4. Just run out of time to apply your lipstick? I always have a little mirror in my bag and I usually throw that days lipcolour in there as well. It's easy to apply your lipstick on the go, or even at your destination. Just go to the bathroom or look for a quiet little corner to finish your look.

5. Do your makeup on a day where you do have the time to apply it and then time it. So you have an idea of how long it takes you to get ready. So you know exactly when your alarm has to go off.

6. Shower at night. Seriously, it's so much easier, you just need a quick wash in the morning and it saves you sooooo much time!

These are my tips for getting ready faster on a day to day base. Because we all love an extra minute in our beds!

If you have any tips that I didn't mention in this post, please leave them down below in the comments so we can all start using them! ;)

Love always

Sophie



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten