Search

2014-10-01

Tea party | 21st Birthday

Hello Glitterjunkies!

You may know if you watch my videos on youtube (go subscribe!) that it was my birthday the other day. I turned 21 on the 27th of September. 
To celebrate I asked a couple of friends to come over and we had a proper high tea party. I say high tea and not afternoon tea, because this was at night and it served as our dinner kind of.
Keep reading to see pictures of all the food my mum and me made! :D










the things we made:
~ cinnamon fingers
~ breadmuffin with bacon
~ little pizzas
~ scones with jam and cream
~ croque monsieurs (bread with cheese and ham)
~ brownie
~ mini pavlova with strawberries
~ croissants and pain au chocolat
~ little bread with cheese and carrots

I obviously offered everyone a bunch of different teas as well such as green tea, apple tea, strawberry, peach and a ton of other flavours.

If you would like to see a recipe of one of these items please let me know!

Love always

Sophie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten