Search

2014-11-04

When words fail, music speaks | November 2014

Hello Glitterjunkies!

It's time for another post about all the music I've been loving lately. 
I absolutely love doing these, as they are more personal posts.


1. Best Mistake - Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean

This song gives me life. I seriously love this song so much. I constantly catch myself singing it!
You should definitely give it a listen!


2. Shower - Becky G

If I were to be in love, this would be my anthem. I'm not in love, but I do still really like this song. A lot. It's just super catchy and fun!


3. Try - Colbie Caillat

This song lies very close to my heart, as I am a big advocate against bullying. 
It has such an amazing message and made me bawl the first time I heard it.


4. All about that bass - Meghan Trainor

This is the anthem for every 'heavy' girl out there. I know that some people think this is discriminating towards skinnier people, but I think that if you truly listen to the lyrics you'll find that she's actually praising all shapes and sizes. Even though it might not look like that at first. :)


5. Title - Meghan Trainor

Another Meghan Trainor song - woops. I just really like her! 
This song just screams fun! It actually puts a smile on my face, whenever I hear it!


6. This is how we do - Katy Perry

Katy Perry is my spirit animal. I honestly wish I was as cool as her!
The video is actually amazing and the song is really uplifting! 


7. Sweater weather - Debby Ryan

Next up is actually a cover. The original is from a band called 'The Neighbourhood'. 
But I prefer the cover by Debby Ryan. I actually think she has an amazing voice and the fact that she just combines this with her ukelele adds to the whole 'magic' around it.


8. You ruin me - The Veronicas

The Veronicas are back and they're hitting all the right notes!
Just give it a listen! 


9. Come get it bae - Pharrell Williams

The last song for this post is one that I've been obsessed with for quite some time now, 
so I had to include it! 


That's all for now, I hope you like this series and feel free to comment your favourite songs down below!

Happy Listening!

Love always

Sophie 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten