Search

2013-05-22

Makeup Inspiration: Kim Kardashian, Mila Kunis, Demi Lovato and Marilyn Monroe



Hello Glitterjunkies!

Today I wanted to talk about some celebs that I find inspiration in when it comes to beauty.

You know those days when you want to do something fun with your make up, but you just don't know what?

Well these are the days I google pictures of my favourite celebs to find something different.
Here are some pictures that I love and try to recreate on a regular basis:

KK

Kim Kardashian: a fresh smokey eye, nude lip and amazing contour (her classic look) never fail to inspire me




































Mila Kunis: her signature look is just so pretty. It's different yet very recognizable. 

































Demi Lovato: she constantly changes her look, but when it comes to a bright lip, there's no one who rocks it better than she does.



An of course we can't forget about the most fabulous woman in history: Marilyn Monroe.
If you ever feel boring or dull, there's only one look to chase those blues away..


I hope you find some inspiration in these pictures to change things up a little.
If you want a tutorial on any of these looks, please let me know!

Love
Sophie

Credit pictures: Kim, Mila, Demi, Marilyn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten